The Canyon Motel & RV Park is individually owned and operated and has NO restrictions on breeds of dogs.
Aggressive dogs of any breed are NOT welcome. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it at home.
We will ask owners of unfriendly and aggressive dogs to find other accommodations.
• Pets are allowed in the RV park and tent sites only. Pets are not allowed in the motel rooms, cabooses, railway car, and Nomad RV.
• SCOOP THE POOP!! You must pick up after your pets for health, safety and as a good neighbor. All droppings must be put in a sealed plastic bag and disposed of in proper trash receptacles.
• Pets may not be tied to any trees, pedestals, hydrants, street lights, signs, or property structures. Dogs should never be left tied up and unattended outside.
• Continual barking is not allowed. You may be asked to leave if you cannot control your pet's barking.
• All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. The 6' (six foot) leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner's room, RV, or tent site.
• Service dogs of any breed are welcome; however, these animals must follow leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
• Need pet boarding or other pet services? We'll be happy to make arrangements for you at a nearby boarding, grooming and pet services facility. Give us a call: 928-635-9371.